I want to say a huge thank you to the authors, publishers and bloggers who’ve helped putting this together. I couldn’t have done it without you and I truly appreciate the support. You’ve been amazing ♥
November 2016 promises to be full of amazing guest posts, interviews and book recommendations. (There’s also a giveaway so keep your eyes out!) And for good measure I’ve thrown in some book reviews for excellent diverse books. It’s an overload of wonderful for the next 30 days.
Just before we start, do check out last year’s guest posts and interviews:
- What in the World is a Diverse Author? by Candy Gourlay
- On Invisibility by Marieke Nijkamp
- Diversity, Visibility and Equality by Alexia Casale
- Interview with Bali Rai
- Writing about ‘blackness’ by Pete Kalu
- Why We Need Good Representations of Eating Disorders in Books and the Media for Young Adults by Nancy Tucker
- Talking about Anxiety with ChrissiReads
- The Others by Ayisha Malik
- God Was A Woman Once And In Those Days She Was Awesome by Anna McKerrow
Enjoy Diversity Month!