In November 2015 I hosted Diversity Month on my blog. Along with exclusively reviewing diverse books I was honoured to host numerous guest posts.
Just some of the examples are;
- a post by Alexia Casale who’s book House of Windows was added to the ‘Reading Well–books on prescription list’ this year.
- Pete Kalu who was a panellist at YALC
- an amazing interview with Bali Rai
- wonderful guest posts by Candy Gourlay & Ayisha Malik
- and a very special post by New York Times Bestselling author Marieke Nijkamp
These are just a few highlights. Click on this link HERE to see all the posts and reviews.
Diversity Month is returning in November 2016 and I would love your help.
Authors, Bloggers, Publishers/Publicists and Booklovers everywhere – if you would like to join in please contact me below.
Also make you to check out the shiny updated Diverse Bookcase to find your next read. 😀